Throughout the year, TEEG is the grateful beneficiary of community support at our annual charity events and “Pop Up” fundraisers organized and run for us by local groups and individuals. These events help us in so many ways. They provide monetary support, they foster friendships, and they spread the word about TEEG.
Have a Heart
- Live and silent charity auction held annually in early February
- Bid on amazing items donated by local businesses, artists, and craftsmen
- Support TEEG programs (what else can we say about what we do with the proceeds?)
- Our Flagship Friendraiser – designed to bring our community together in friendship and support
Have a Heart Prize Calendar 2021
Due to Covid-19 our regularly scheduled Have a Heart event is cancelled for this year. But we promise to be back in full force for an amazing evening in 2022!
This year we are trying something new in its place…the Have a Heart Prize Calendar. We used this opportunity to support our local community partners who have been very generous to us in the past. Instead of asking for a donation, our board and staff members purchased gift certificates to local businesses.
- One winner will be drawn daily for 47 prizes during the month of March. Drawings will take place each morning.
- Hosted by the Thompson Lions Club
- Walk to provide local children with new shoes for their first day of school
- Walk the Thompson Speedway Road Course
- Pledge based fundraiser
- Held annually to benefit our “Back to School” program
- Hosted by the Town of Thompson and Event Sponsor Putnam Bank
- 5K trail race or 3K run/walk to benefit community programs, including TEEG
- Held annually in November
- Costumes welcome! Come with a crazy getup or serious and ready to compete