The TEEG All-Star Adventure Program (ASAP) is designed to provide summer recreational opportunities for at-risk youth with emotional/behavioral health needs.
Our staff ensures that children who need individual attention and extra support are included in a variety of exciting community-based activities. Designed with the philosophy that no child should be denied a chance to make wonderful childhood memories, ASAP provides the behavioral supports necessary for every child to experience success!
ASAP mentors are background checked by CTDCF and the Department of Public Safety. They are positive role models that introduce youth to positive social environments, community connections, new educational experiences, and cultural opportunities.
- One staff for every two children
- One on-site Masters’ level clinician
- Staff trained in Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS), Crisis Intervention (CPI), and CPR/First Aid
- Door-to-door transportation, breakfast, lunch and activity fees included in the cost
- Different enriching and community-based activities daily
ASAP is a fee for service program. Referrals are required and accepted from the Special Education Departments at school, the Department of Children and Families (DCF), and Care Coordination. Please contact TEEG and talk with an ASAP coordinator for more information about referring your child or a child you work with.