Sneak Peak of Special Featured Items
- VIP Boston Red Sox Experience Includes 2 tickets to a Red Sox home game- seats are located front row behind home plate, waitress service, VIP parking, a guided tour of Fenway Park, access to the field during batting practice, and a scoreboard message- complete with 8×10 after.
- Cruise to Bermuda! Enjoy a 7-night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas as it travels from Boston to Bermuda! Trip sets sail on October 13, 2019. Ticket is for an inside cabin, room can be upgraded at the bid winners cost.
- Weekend at the Hancock Inn and Fox Tavern in Hancock NH Enjoy two nights in the room of your choice at the historic Hancock Inn in Hancock NH. The inn dates back to 1789 and embodies colonial charm while providing the cuisine and comforts for today’s traveler. When you visit this town you step back in time to a postcard view of a town from the early 1800s.
- Stay at Sugarbush Condo Enjoy a relaxing stay in a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo that sleeps 10 located in Warren, VT. This condo is located just one mile from the mountain in the Mad River Valley. The winning bidder can choose to say for one week between May-October, or 2 nights during the ski season of November-May.
- Family Fun Packs Enjoy trips to the zoo, aquarium, museums and climbing experiences. Each bundle has a few different experiences that you can enjoy as a family.
- Seasonal Beauty for your Holiday Table Creative floral and events will create a beautiful flower arrangement for the winning bidders’ table for the following holidays- Easter 2019, Thanksgiving 2019, and Christmas Eve 2019.
- Sail on Classic New England Catboat “Tailwinds” Enjoy a half day sail on Fishers Island Sound off the Mystic/Stonington coast for up to four people. Beverages (soft drinks, wine, beer) and snacks provided. Finish the day with an onboard, dockside dinner at Ford’s Seafood in Noank. A memorable day on a traditional sailboat on some of the most beautiful waters in New England. Boat sails from Fort Rachel Marina on Water St, in Mystic.