View, Download, Donate
More about TEEG
View - Lives Touched
Recipients of TEEG Services
This year TEEG provided 36,675 servings of support to local neighbors and friends.
View or Download
TEEG Annual Report
Building a stronger community.
Make a Donation to TEEG
Safely make a donation to TEEG using your PayPal account.
View or Download [pdf]
Read more about TEEG, our resources, services and on how you can get more involved
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
Certified IRS Assistance
TEEG is now a certified Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) site for the 2012 filing year. We are helping people with free tax preparation by trained and certified tax preparers to electronically file (e-file) their tax returns. Our service is offered to those community members who have incomes at or below $50,000.00.
Important items to have with you for your appointment include:
- Social Security Cards for ALL household members
- Valid Picture identification
- All Income Forms, W-2, 1099s and 1098s
- Proof of other income
- If you would like your refund direct deposited, please bring a voided check
- If claiming daycare or eldercare expenses, please have the amount paid and the caregiver’s name, address and social security or business tax ID number
- If itemizing, proof of all deductible expenses
- If available, bring a copy of last year’s Federal and State return
This service is provided free, by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled by asking for Carl Asikainen at 860.923.3458. Call and schedule your appointment today.