Healthy Hearts and Balanced Budgets
Keeping the TEEG budget balanced requires close monitoring. A lean budgetary diet and plenty of check-ups, along with careful planning assure that we will remain healthy for years to come, despite uncertainty caused by state and federal budgets.
|x||Foundations, Individuals, Schools, Scouts & Service clubs||$199,405|
|Faith Based Partners||$8,566|
|Business & Fundraising||$103,264|
|Early Childhood & Community Education||$137,476|
TEEG Annual Report Archive
IRS Form 990
See our profile and financial disclosures on GuideStar.org.
We gratefully acknowledge and thank the following foundations for helping TEEG meet the needs of the community.
- Cranston Foundation Matching Funds
- Eastern CT Association of REALTORS Food Security
- Glass Foundation Early Childhood
- Greater Hartford Automobile Dealers Foundation Homelessness Prevention
- Greater Hartford Community Foundation Summer Lunch
- The Newell D. Hale Foundation General Support
- Hanover Insurance Employee Volunteer Recognition
- International Paper Foundation Early Childhood Education
- Jewett City Savings Foundation Food Security
- McNeely Foundation, Inc. General Support
- Northeast Area Women and Girls Fund Managed by the Community Foundation of Eastern CT Empowering Women & Girls
- Olga Sipolin Children’s Fund Summer Lunch
- Putnam Bank Foundation Food Security
- The Community Foundation of Eastern CT, Inc. General Support
- The CT Credit Union Charitable Foundation Holiday Giving & Client Relief
- Vincent Family Charitable Foundation Endowment & Food Security
- Walmart Foundation Food Security
- Webster Five Foundation Food Security
Dedicated Town Funds
Residents throughout Northeast Connecticut continue to make a difference. Designated donations to the following funds have allowed TEEG to continue to serve specific local needs.
- Pomstock Client Relief
- Woodstock Fuel Fund Fuel Assistance for Residents of Woodstock
- Thompson Fuel Fund Fuel Assistance for Thompson Residents